Play To Live: Life Skills and Joy Through The Natural Talent To Play by author Brian VanDongen takes you back to your childhood to remind you about what being a child is all about. Playing! We all have those fond childhood memories of growing up playing with our friends in social settings. Developing social skills and learning how to handle friendships and relationships.
What we didn’t realize at the time was that those skills we learned for the building blocks which lay the foundation for the rest of our lives. What are our children learning right now? How are they playing now and what part are we playing in how our children interact with the world around them.
For many children, their idea of play and playing now consists of talking to friends online and playing with electronic devices, staying safe indoors, and not venturing further than their own small safe world which we have created.
Inside Play To Live you’ll discover:
- Understanding what it means to play.
- Where play has gone and what has changed?
- How playing inside the box promotes the simplicity of play.
- Why risky play is not the same as dangerous play. Are we too overprotective?
- That climbing up the slide is just as important as sliding down.
- Getting muddy outside and rediscovering nature is imperative.
- That play is serious business and so much more.
Inside Play To Live: Life Skills and Joy Through The Natural Talent To Play you’ll read about case studies and reports followed by tips, tricks, and information to help you. If you would like to rediscover what it means to play, then grab a copy of Play To Live right now!
He believes everyone has that talent, but it is sometimes hard to find or even suppressed in today’s society. Fortunately, play at its most basic level is easy, fun, healthy, and desirable. That playful talent just needs to be unleashed.
Brian has helped thousands of people find their natural talent to play and become happier and healthier people through the power of play.
- Book Title: Play to Live: Life Skills and Joy Through the Natural Talent to Play by Brian VanDongen
- Category: Self-help/ Inner Child; creativity, 119 pages
- Genre: Adult Non-Fiction (18+)
- Publisher: BVDPlays
- Release date: April 30, 2019
- Tour dates: June 17 to July 5, 2019
- Content Rating: G